½ kg young lamb meat, cut into 1 ½ x 1 ½ cm
½ kg lamb liver, cut into 1 ½ x 1 ½ cm
100 ml sweet soy sauce
5 tsp coconut oil or cooking oil
3 cloves of shallot, sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced
5 cloves of shallot
2 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoon coriander
2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon tamarind essence
¼ teaspoon salt
For sambal sweet sauce:
5 red chilies, boiled, finely sliced
50 ml sweet soy sauce
25 ml water
2 tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
3 cloves of shallot , finely sliced
2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
1. Thread 5 pieces of meat and liver onto the skewer.
2. Mix sweet soy sauce, coconut oil and grind spices. Dip meat and liver into this mixture for about an hour.
3. Grill over hot charcoal until golden brown.
4. You can loose the skewer so that you can easily eat it.
5. For sambal sweet soyce: Combine chilies with water and stir well. Add sweet soy sauce, tomatoes, shallots and lime leaves.
6. Serve immediately with sambal sweet soy sauce, tomatoes and slices of shallot.
Note: People in